Merry Christmas! We are SEVEN days into December, so I thought I would share with you SEVEN ways to spruce up your bedroom for the Holidays!
Typically, I am a creature of habit. However, when the Holiday seasons roll around- I am a creature of all things Merry, all things Holy, and all things that SPARKLE! This year I decided that I wanted my room to join in on the festivities. Our master isn’t a room that is high traffic, so I wanted to do JUST enough to make it fun but also a little more budget friendly.
Here are some of my fav ways to celebrate the season fun & cozy like!
- 1. Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree- Yes! We added a faux, semi flocked tree to our bedroom this year. I found this one for a steal on Black Friday and I have zero regrets about purchasing. My room is a white/pink scheme and all of our ornaments are from At Home. Its a winter wonderland in that place y’all. The angle, on top of are tree, has been in the family for a decade. It was the first topper my husband and I purchased together, and its something that we plan to pass down for generations to come. I finished the bottom by pulling out a throw I had in my house.
- 2. Fa la la la la, la la la PILLOWS! Ok, ok- I get some people aren’t throw pillow kind of people- and thats totally ok. I love to mix up some home decor by changing my pillow covers or just adding a few different options. It really is an affordable way to add a pop of color or ANY room.
- [show_shopthepost_widget id=”3398859″]
- 3. Deck the halls with boughs of holly! Or deck the desser- what-ev’s! By adding a few little pieces to your dresser tops, you can create a warm feel with a nice simple touch. I used some cute, simple tree’s and a nice table runner. Its elegant and simple.
- 4. The little Lord Jesus lay down his sweet head. These flannel sheets are incredible. They are perfect for the holiday season and there are a few different options to choose from if you want to extend the winter season even longer. My exact set is HERE. I’ve also linked some similar options below.
- 5. Santa Baby, hurry down the chimney tonight! Im a big sucker for some warm cuddles with my man. These cable knit throws are PERFECT to have all over the house. We have one in our bedroom, guest room, and a few in the living room. These blankest are for ALL season and also make the perfect gift for your friends!
- 6. Silent night, holy night. Also- holy pajamas! Last year, we started a new tradition for Christmas Day. My family all piles over to my house in their PAJAMAS! We try to make a Christmas theme work, but quiet frankly- anything flies at this house. I love these thermals because I can wear them under my wind pants, under sweaters, and under my ski gear- so they are basically ALL purpose, am I right? Click HERE for Pajama Set.
- 7. “Alexa, play all I want for Christmas”- Ok y’all, this is something you need to add to your Christmas list, like yesterday. We have some amazon Alexa’s throughout our home. We keep on on our night stand and its a life saver. We can set it as an alarm, ask the weather before we pop out of bed, listen to current events, and even set reminders. Its great because all we have to do is lay there and speak nicely to her and she helps get us through our day. We are a pretty tech-savvy family- just keeping up with the times, right? Upgrade your amazon show today! Link Here.
I cant wait to see how y’all incorporate some of these things into YOUR home. Merry Christmas!